Reusable Foldable Sandwich Box | Striped Green & Red
Please note: This product will be shipped to you flat and unfolded. Please refer to the YouTube video posted here for easy assembly instructions.Highlight Features
- Includes 5 sheets of English newsprint pattern A4-size greaseproof paper
- Reusable & washable
- Light as a paper lunch box
- Stylish and attractive design
- Unfolds completely flat for easy washing and storage after meals
- Dishwasher safe
- Made of durable polypropylene (BPA free!)
- Even put it in the freezer!
- Convenient for traveling
- W 5.95" x D 4.15" x H 2.55"
- Body: Polypropylene, Polyoxymethylene
- Elastic Strap: Rayon, Polyester
- Greaseproof Paper: Paper, Polypropylene
*Polypropylene & Polyoxymethylene (POM) are BPA free plastic
- Striped Green & Red
- Rinse thoroughly before using for the first time.
- Unfold and wash after each use, either by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Dry off and store flat to save space.
- Do not heat in a microwave over 500 watts or box may become overheated.
- Maximum temperature for heating is 284° F and minimum temperature for freezing is -4° F.
- Do not use near an open flame, or place in an oven or on a grill.
Prepare your sandwich or snack in style! Durable and lightweight, these plastic, foldable boxes will be a well-loved addition to your daily lunch or snack routine! Take them on a picnic, pack a sandwich for work or send them with your kids to school with their favorite treats. Comes with an elastic strap to hold the box shut. The best part of these is that they’re dishwasher safe and when necessary, can be microwaved using a low power microwave only. Also comes with 5 sheets of A4 size greaseproof paper with a “newspaper” print. When you first get your box, give it a quick rinse and then follow the simple instructions to fold it together. Simply unfold again when done using then wash by hand or throw it in the dishwasher. Highly portable- folds down flat for easy storage or traveling when not in use. These are best for non-liquid food items such as sandwiches, rice dishes, fruits and vegetables, etc.