CHERRYSTONE® Upcycled Fabric Indoor Potted Plant Cover | Marc Pascal Designer Shape | Medium | Green
- One size. Fits small pots up to 3in wide.
- Length 10in width 6in x height 6in
- Planter opening is 3in in diameter
- Outer carpet part : 100% Polypropylene
- Inner PVC : 100% Polyvinyl chloride (recycled)
- Body: Green carpet
- Spot clean with damp rag inside and out
- Decorate your space with this upcycled plant pot cover!
- Great for small spaces and apartments!
- Cute peanut shape
- Sustainably sourced using recycled materials
- Made from recycled carpet
- PVC attached to the bottom so water doesn’t leak
- Best for planting directly in the planter with dirt. Or use as an air plant holder.
- Soft texture
- Stylish colors
(Fabric planter cover only. Plant not included)
Designed with the concept of peanuts, by designer Marc Pascal of Australia. Upgrade your living space with upcycled fabric plant pot covers. Artfully designed, this practical planter décor is the perfect extra touch for the plant lover.
Easily add an already potted plant by placing it in the planter. Remove potted plant to water.
Or this planter can be used by putting soil directly inside. If you want to use soil, please note the following points:
- Due to the structural characteristics of the built-in PVC sheet, there are no holes for drainage.
- When adding dirt, use a small or thin trowel to avoid getting too much dirt on the carpet.
- Please be careful not to water too much to prevent root rot and water leakage. Also, to avoid the surface of the planter from getting wet, please pour water as close to the center of the planter as possible.
An Upcycled Product
Upcycling is a form of sustainable manufacturing and slow fashion and home goods. Instead of allowing used materials to go to waste, recycled material is reused to make a new product. Unlike conventional recycling, upcycled products are designed with the goal of creating something with a higher value than the original products.
An organic and sustainable lifestyle is a priority to us.
The Process of Designing a Planter that Uses Recycled Carpet
Carpets that have been used only once in large exhibition halls in Japan are cleaned and taken to be reused for our planters.
Then, a functional, artfully designed product is made with this upcycled carpet by craftsmen in Japan.
The result is stylish, unconventional planters with extremely durable and breathable felt-like material.
This item is returnable for either exchange or refund if returned within 20 days, as long as it includes the original packaging and is unused.