Makumono Linen Scarf | Blue and Yellow Berries
- 15in / 38cm x 70.8in / 180cm
- Linen 55%
- Cotton 45%
- Blue and Yellow Berries Botanical Pattern
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Gentle cycle
- Tumble dry low
Cool-To The-Touch Linen Scarf
- Meet your new favorite linen scarf. It’s the scarf designed to keep you cool and dry with skin-cooling technology.
- It calms your skin as it won’t hold in the heat like other fabrics do.
- The weight of the fabric has the lightest touch, so it won’t cling to you when wearing it.
Gentle, Cloud-like Feel, and natural textures.
- It’s expertly woven with detail using a traditional Japanese loom that can only make as many as 10 pieces a day.
- Made with the same kind of loom that Japanese kimono’s have been woven with for 100’s of years.
- Wearing these is wearing a piece of art! The slow weaving process makes this scarf one of a kind.
Versatile Functions and Styles
- The long and narrow design gives you just the right amount of fabric to protect from heat while giving you versatile styling options.
- This linen scarf will take you from brunch, to the office, to a dinner date, to a fun getaway!
- It’s the perfect accessory whether you like to be casual or a little more dressy.
- Since it’s small enough to fold up and put in your handbag, you can bring it along on any excursion.
- Tip: While folded, touch it to your neck to instantly feel cooler.
UV Protective Fabric
- This scarf will help protect you from the sun with a UPF rating of 50+.
This item is returnable for either exchange or refund if returned within 20 days, as long as it includes the original packaging and is unused.