CHERRYSTONE® Upcycled Fabric Indoor Potted Plant Cover with Drawstring | Medium | Navy
- One size. Best for small pots up to 4".
- width 5.5in x height 3.5in
- Total string length 42cm/ 16.5in
- Outer carpet part : 100% Polypropylene
- Inner PVC : 100% Polyvinyl chloride (recycled)
- Drawstring : leather
- Body: Navy carpet
- Drawstring: Tan leather
- Spot clean with a damp rag
- Decorate your space with this upcycled plant pot cover!
- Great for small spaces and apartments!
- Sustainably sourced using recycled carpet.
- Leather drawstring secures your pot.
- PVC attached to the bottom so water doesn’t leak.
- Fits any pot up to 4 inches in diameter.
- Soft texture.
- Stylish colors.
(Fabric planter cover only. Plant not included)
Upgrade your living space with upcycled fabric plant pot covers. Artfully designed, this practical planter décor is the perfect extra touch for the plant lover.
An Upcycled Product
Upcycling is a form of sustainable manufacturing and slow fashion and home goods. Instead of allowing used materials to go to waste, recycled material is reused to make a new product. Unlike conventional recycling, upcycled products are designed with the goal of creating something with a higher value than the original products.
An organic and sustainable lifestyle is a priority to us.
The Process of Designing a Planter that Uses Recycled Carpet
Carpets that have been used only once in large exhibition halls in Japan are cleaned and taken to be reused for our planters.
Then, a functional, artfully designed product is made with this upcycled carpet by craftsmen in Japan.
The result is stylish, unconventional planters with extremely durable and breathable felt-like material.
This item is returnable for either exchange or refund if returned within 20 days, as long as it includes the original packaging and is unused.