CHERRYSTONE® Upcycled Fabric Indoor Potted Plant Cover | Hanging | Hexagon Medium or Large | Gray
- Medium: Fits potted plants up to 5in.
- width15cm x height 15cm
- width 6in x height 7in
- weight limit: 3lbs
- Large: Fits potted plants up to 7in.
- width 22cm x height 25cm
- width 8in x height 9.5in
- weight limit: 6lbs
- Outer carpet: 100% Polypropylene
- Hanging string: Leather
- Body: Gray carpet
- Hanging String: Tan rope
- Spot clean with damp rag inside and out
- Decorate your space with this upcycled plant pot cover!
- Hang your potted plant in a beautiful, stylish way.
- Great for small spaces and apartments!
- Hexagon (hexagonal) shape
- Sturdy, genuine leather strings for secure hanging
- Sustainably sourced using recycled materials
- Made from recycled carpet
- Soft texture
- Warm, stylish colors
(Fabric planter cover only. Plant not included)
Upgrade your living space with upcycled fabric plant pot covers. Artfully designed, this practical planter décor is the perfect extra touch for the plant lover.
- Easily add an already potted plant by placing it in the fabric planter. Remove potted plant to water or water directly in the planter. Water will drain through the opening at the bottom.
- This planter cannot be used by putting soil inside because of the drainage hole at the bottom. It also does not include a PVC lining like the other styles.
An Upcycled Product
Upcycling is a form of sustainable manufacturing and slow fashion and home goods. Instead of allowing used materials to go to waste, recycled material is reused to make a new product. Unlike conventional recycling, upcycled products are designed with the goal of creating something with a higher value than the original products.
An organic and sustainable lifestyle is a priority to us.
The Process of Designing a Planter that Uses Recycled Carpet
Carpets that have been used only once in large exhibition halls in Japan are cleaned and taken to be reused for our planters.
Then, a functional, artfully designed product is made with this upcycled carpet by craftsmen in Japan.
The result is stylish, unconventional planters with extremely durable and breathable felt-like material.
This item is returnable for either exchange or refund if returned within 20 days, as long as it includes the original packaging and is unused.