Japanese 100% Cotton Handkerchief | Daruma Doll
- L 13.8"x W 13.8"
- 100% Cotton
- Daruma Doll
- Do not bleach.
- Do not wash with white/light-colored clothes.
Handcrafted by craftsmen in Kyoto, Japan, this Japanese, cotton handkerchief is widely used on a daily basis by ordinary people in Japan. It can be used not only for wiping your hands, but also as a wrap for a small gift, and used in the kitchen for cleaning and dish-drying purposes. It is also appreciated as a small gift.
This soft and lightweight handkerchief is 100% cotton. We invite you to try the cotton handkerchief and discover new ways to use this simple yet versatile, handcrafted piece in your own daily life.
- Handcrafted in Kyoto, Japan
- 100% cotton fabric.
- Beautiful Japanese prints in both traditional and modern styles of bright, fun and playful patterns.
- Used in many ways by ordinary Japanese people such as for:
- Hand towel-- Wipe your hand and body from water or sweat.
- Kitchen towel- Wipe dishes, cups, wine glasses, etc.
- Cleaning and dusting- Wipe on the table, shelf, computer screen etc… (Wet or Dry)
- Wrapping a small item
- Interior use for as decoration such as in a frame, tapestry or cover on the inside of a box.
- Baby gifts, such as a baby washcloth, baby lovies (security blanket), baby bib, etc
- Use your imagination and find many more uses!
This item is returnable for either exchange or refund if returned within 20 days, as long as it includes the original packaging and is unused.