Extra Fine Cotton Thread Premium Scarf | Handwoven | Green Gradation and Blue Iris with Thin Stripe
- 31.5in / 80cm x 71in / 180cm
- Cotton 100%
- Green Gradation and Blue Iris with Thin Stripe
- Machine wash cold with a laundry bag or hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Gentle cycle
- Do not use tumble dry
- Dry in the shade
- When using iron, use under 302°F
Handwoven, Japanese Beautiful Cotton Premium Scarf in Green Gradation and Blue Iris with Thin Stripe.
- Super light and smooth to the touch
- This scarf is woven with a special adjustment in the density of the warp and weft, making you forget you are wearing it as if you were touching a fluffy cloud.
- Uses Extremely soft fine cotton thread(100/1, Size 100th/singles).
- Less than half the thickness of normal threads. Extremely thin thread!
- Natural fiber, Cotton 100%.
- Rich colors and soft texture unique to thread dyeing fabrics
- Woven by the thread dyeing method
- The thread is dyed first and then the pattern is woven.
- The depth of the color depends on the viewing angle and how the light hits
- By weaving the colors of the warp and weft with a special technique, deep color is created.
- The nuances of the color change by the layering of the fabric
- Since the scarf is wide and long enough, you can enjoy a different look each time you wear it.
- High quality based on technology and skills developed over 200 years.
- A scarf packed with craftsmanship that weaves delicate threads.
- One of a Kind!
- A scarf packed with craftsmanship that weaves delicate threads. Each scarf is uniquely made. Color slightly varies for each scarf since it is handwoven.
- We would like to deliver this special scarf to people who can really accept the true value of this product. You will love wearing it for a long time.
This item is returnable for either exchange or refund if returned within 20 days, as long as it includes the original packaging and is unused.