Japanese Tenugui 100% Cotton Towel | Blooming Cherry Blossom
- L 35.3"x W 13.8"
- 100% Cotton
- Blooming Cherry Blossom
- Do not bleach.
- Do not wash with white/light-colored clothes.
Handcrafted by craftsmen in Kyoto, Japan, this Japanese, Tenugui style towel is widely used on a daily basis by ordinary people in Japan. In Japan, you will often see it being used as a wrap for lunch or gift, decorating a room in a home, wrapped on the head on a hot day, and used in the kitchen for cleaning and dish-drying purposes.
This long, soft, and lightweight Tenugui towel is 100% cotton. We invite you to try the Tenugui towel and discover new ways to use this versatile, handcrafted piece in your own daily life.
- Handcrafted in Kyoto, Japan
- 100% cotton fabric.
- Beautiful Japanese prints in both traditional and modern styles of bright, fun, and playful patterns.
- Used in many ways by ordinary Japanese people such as for:
- Body or hand towel-- Wipe your hand and body from water or sweat.
- Kitchen towel- Wipe dishes, cups, wine glasses, etc.
- Cleaning and dusting- Wipe on the table, shelf, computer screen, etc… (Wet or Dry)
- Placemat or table centerpiece
- Body care or fashion items such as a headband, bandana, or neck scarf.
- Wrapping a packed lunch box, gift wrapping, wine bottle, tissue box, book cover, etc.
- Interior use for decoration such as in a frame, tapestry, or cover on the inside of a box.
- Use your imagination and find many more uses!
This item is returnable for either exchange or refund if returned within 20 days, as long as it includes the original packaging and is unused.